Thursday, May 25, 2017

My personal thought on Secret Empire

Many moons ago,(lol) I wrote..well actually tweeted to Dan Slott that I wasn't going to buy any Spider Man comics until he changed him back into the old Spidey that we knew and loved. Then after thinking about it, I had a change of heart and boy, am I glad I did. What he did and is still doing is well,..amazing. ( Shame on you if you're not reading any of it.) I am a very long time Captain America fan and I'm happy and good with what's been happening. You see, a lot of people don't like change and that's why I've heard"oh, I don't like any of this" while 10 times out of 10, they're not even reading it. How can you hate what you're not reading ? I know and await a big payoff that I have a feeling I won't be let down,like that other comic company. And I'm glad it has an extra issue as well, I've not been disapointed with Marvel's stories lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment